Learning Links

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year!

         Hello! My name is Mrs. Green and I will be your second grade teacher. I have been very busy the last few weeks getting our classroom ready for school. We will be having an Open House on Tuesday, August 22 from 5:00 to 7:00. I hope you can come because I am excited to see you!

         You should have received in the mail a list of supplies that I would like you to have for second grade. I recommend that you write your name on your supplies before you bring them to school. This year you will have your own desk. I have a desk ready for you, so you may bring your supplies to the Open House and put them in your desk if you have them ready.

         Please bring only the supplies listed. Our desks are not large, and there will not be room for any other things once we get our schoolbooks in our desk. The only exception would be pencils if you would like to bring your own. (No ink pens please!)

         I would also like you to have a backpack for school as you will have things to carry between school and home everyday.
        

         I’m looking forward to meeting you! Get ready for a great year of second grade! J

No comments:

Post a Comment